What is Ravencoin (RVN) Coin
Ravencoin is a digital peer-to-peer (P2P) network that aims to implement a use case specific blockchain, designed to efficiently handle one specific function: the transfer of assets from one party to another. Built on a fork of the Bitcoin code, Ravencoin was announced on Oct. 31, 2017 and released binaries for mining on Jan. 3, 2018 with what is called a fair launch: no premine, ICO or masternodes. It was named in reference to a TV show Game of Thrones.
- Ravencoin is a protocol based on a fork of the Bitcoin source code, with addition of new features designed to allow individuals to issue security-like tokens on its blockchain.
- Like Bitcoin, its consensus is reached through Proof of Work (PoW). However, Ravencoin relies on the X16R algorithm, which is intended to be ASIC resistant by design. Further changes to the Bitcoin protocol include a reduced blocktime of one minute, block rewards of 5000 RVN and, most notably, the added functionality to issue assets and sub-assets.
- Token issuers have flexibility to issue tokens with various characteristics. For instance, these tokens can be mintable, named without restriction, and issued in any quantity. Tokens can also be issued as a security or as a collectible.
- It is intended that use cases such as communication or voting will similarly rely on purpose-built tokens that are subsequently allocated to relevant addresses and are acting as “talking sticks”.
- RVN coins are intended as internal currency within the network and must be burnt in order to issue token assets on the Ravenchain.
How To Buy Ravencoin (RVN) Coin
1.Step: Everyone who is planning to invest in or benefit from the advantages of cryptocurrencies wonders the answer to Where to buy Rvn coin question. First, you need an online wallet to buy cryptocurrencies. You need to sign up to Binance exchange from here, which is preferred globally to buy coins and you can buy coins with fiat currencies. You can quickly access many assets and trade types such as altcoins, future markets, and margin by creating a Binance account.
2.Step: Complete your registration by typing an email to the email section or typing your phone number on the section available on the mobile tab. Click/tap on the “Buy Crypto with Your Credit Card” option after the registration and verify your identity.
3.Step: Continue the process by typing the amount you would like to invest and your preferred cryptocurrency. Keep in mind that for security reasons, your credit card/debit cardholder information must match with the name available on your account. If you would like to buy cryptocurrencies with a wire transfer, you need to follow the Buy Crypto > Third-Party Payment options to pick your preferred fiat currency to buy cryptocurrencies.
4.Step: If the cryptocurrency you are planning to buy is not available on the list, buy USDT “You can always redeem 1 USDT Coin for US $1.00”. You can buy any coin you want with USDT by following Buy-Sell > Classic steps. We have provided the answer to How to buy Ravencoin coin, now you can view the cryptocurrencies you bought by clicking on the wallet summary available on your Binance account. You can sell your assets when their value increases, or you can withdraw them to your bank account in desired fiat currency.
How Much is a Ravencoin (RVN) Coin
Ravencoin (RVN) coin prices are updated instantly in USD, Euro, Sterling currencies in the following table.
Ravencoin (RVN) Coin Review
You can learn more about Ravencoin (RVN) coin reviews and information on cryptocurrencies by visiting their official page available in the following.
Website https://ravencoin.org/ Whitepaper https://ravencoin.org/whitepaper/ Github https://github.com/RavenProject/Ravencoin Medium https://medium.com/@ravencoin Telegram https://t.me/RavencoinDev Discord https://discordapp.com/invite/jn6uhur