What is NEAR Protocol (NEAR) Coin
NEAR is a decentralized development platform designed to provide the ideal environment for dapps by overcoming some of the limitations of competing systems—such as low throughput, low speeds, and poor cross-compatibility.
It operates on top of the NEAR Protocol, a developer-friendly proof-of-stake (POS) blockchain that incorporates a number of innovations to boost scalability and reduce costs for developers and end-users. Its innovations include a unique take on sharding and a powerful new consensus mechanism known as ‘Doomslug’.
It is being built by the NEAR Collective, a worldwide community of researchers, developers, and thinkers, who wrote the initial code for the NEAR Protocol and continue to support the project by releasing bug fixes, updates, and building out the surrounding NEAR ecosystem. Since the code for NEAR is open source, anybody can join the collectible and begin contributing towards its development.
- NEAR Protocol is a decentralized application platform designed to make apps similarly usable to those on today’s web. The network runs on a Proof-of-Stake (PoS) consensus mechanism called Nightshade, which aims to provide dynamic scalability and stabilizes fees.
NEAR is the native utility token of the network and has the following utility:
- Fees for processing transactions and storing data.
- To run a validator node on the network via staking NEAR tokens.
- Used for governance votes to determine how network resources are allocated and where the protocol’s future technical direction will go.
- NEAR Protocol created a set of tools for developers and end users including:
- NEAR SDKs: A full SDK which includes standard data structures, examples and testing tools for Rust and AssemblyScript.
- Gitpod for NEAR: NEAR uses Gitpod to create a zero time onboarding experience for developers.
- NEAR Wallet: A reference implementation that is intended to work seamlessly with the progressive security model that lets application developers design more effective user experiences.
- NEAR Explorer: To aid with both debugging of contracts and the understanding of network performance.
- NEAR Command Line Tools: A set of straightforward command line tools to allow developers to easily create, test and deploy applications from their local environments.
- NEAR Protocol launched its mainnet on April 22, 2020 with 1 billion NEAR tokens created at genesis. 5% of additional supply is issued each year to support the network as epoch rewards, of which 90% goes to validators (4.5% total) and 10% to the protocol treasury (0.5% total). 30% of transaction fees are paid out as rebates to contracts which interact with a transaction, while the remaining 70% are burned.
How To Buy NEAR Protocol (NEAR) Coin
1.Step: Everyone who is planning to invest in or benefit from the advantages of cryptocurrencies wonders the answer to Where to buy Near coin question. First, you need an online wallet to buy cryptocurrencies. You need to sign up to Binance exchange from here, which is preferred globally to buy coins and you can buy coins with fiat currencies. You can quickly access many assets and trade types such as altcoins, future markets, and margin by creating a Binance account.
2.Step: Complete your registration by typing an email to the email section or typing your phone number on the section available on the mobile tab. Click/tap on the “Buy Crypto with Your Credit Card” option after the registration and verify your identity.
3.Step: Continue the process by typing the amount you would like to invest and your preferred cryptocurrency. Keep in mind that for security reasons, your credit card/debit cardholder information must match with the name available on your account. If you would like to buy cryptocurrencies with a wire transfer, you need to follow the Buy Crypto > Third-Party Payment options to pick your preferred fiat currency to buy cryptocurrencies.
4.Step: If the cryptocurrency you are planning to buy is not available on the list, buy USDT “You can always redeem 1 USDT Coin for US $1.00”. You can buy any coin you want with USDT by following Buy-Sell > Classic steps. We have provided the answer to How to buy Near Protocol coin, now you can view the cryptocurrencies you bought by clicking on the wallet summary available on your Binance account. You can sell your assets when their value increases, or you can withdraw them to your bank account in desired fiat currency.
How Much is a NEAR Protocol (NEAR) Coin
NEAR Protocol (NEAR) coin prices are updated instantly in USD, Euro, Sterling currencies in the following table.
NEAR Protocol (NEAR) Coin Review
You can learn more about NEAR Protocol (NEAR) coin reviews and information on cryptocurrencies by visiting their official page available in the following.
Website https://near.org/ Whitepaper https://near.org/papers/the-official-near-white-paper/ Github https://github.com/near Medium https://medium.com/nearprotocol Documentation https://docs.near.org/ Telegram https://t.me/cryptonear Discord http://near.chat/