What is Perpetual Protocol (PERP) Coin
Perpetual Protocol is a decentralized perpetual contracts protocol for every asset, made possible by a virtual Automated Market Maker (vAMM). On Perpetual Protocol, traders can trade perpetual contracts with vAMMs without the need for counterparties. With the power of vAMMs, if an asset has a price feed on-chain — no matter if it is from Chainlink, Uniswap, or other oracles — Perpetual Protocol can create a perpetual market for it.
In the future, anyone can create new perpetual markets on the platform and get a cut on the transaction fees, akin to the liquidity providers on Uniswap.
- PERP is the native utility token of the platform and is used for the following purposes:
- Governance: Token holders can use their tokens to vote on the next token being listed on the platform or influence the protocol’s direction.
- Staking: Token holders can stake their tokens on the protocol and receive staking rewards and a portion of the transaction fees. The stakers provide backstops for each virtual market.
- The vAMMs provide guaranteed on-chain liquidity for perpetual contracts trading with predictable pricing by constant product curves. The vAMMs are also designed to be market neutral and fully collateralized. Perpetual Protocol currently supports 9 pairs – AAVE, BTC, COMP, DOT, ETH, SUSHI, SNX, LINK, and YFI perpetual markets. A new pair is listed around once per week.
- The project raised ~10.65MM USD from the following sale rounds:
- Private sale round: 15.00% of the total token supply sold at 0.08 USD / PERP.
- Public sale round: 3.60% of the total token supply sold via Balancer’s Liquidity Bootstrapping Pool (LBP).
- Please click here for more details on the token distribution.
- As of March 19th, 2021, the total supply of PERP is 150,000,000, and the current circulating supply is ~19.07%.
How To Buy Perpetual Protocol (PERP) Coin
1.Step: Everyone who is planning to invest in or benefit from the advantages of cryptocurrencies wonders the answer to Where to buy Perp coin question. First, you need an online wallet to buy cryptocurrencies. You need to sign up to Binance exchange from here, which is preferred globally to buy coins and you can buy coins with fiat currencies. You can quickly access many assets and trade types such as altcoins, future markets, and margin by creating a Binance account.
2.Step: Complete your registration by typing an email to the email section or typing your phone number on the section available on the mobile tab. Click/tap on the “Buy Crypto with Your Credit Card” option after the registration and verify your identity.
3.Step: Continue the process by typing the amount you would like to invest and your preferred cryptocurrency. Keep in mind that for security reasons, your credit card/debit cardholder information must match with the name available on your account. If you would like to buy cryptocurrencies with a wire transfer, you need to follow the Buy Crypto > Third-Party Payment options to pick your preferred fiat currency to buy cryptocurrencies.
4.Step: If the cryptocurrency you are planning to buy is not available on the list, buy USDT “You can always redeem 1 USDT Coin for US $1.00”. You can buy any coin you want with USDT by following Buy-Sell > Classic steps. We have provided the answer to How to buy Perpetual Protocol coin, now you can view the cryptocurrencies you bought by clicking on the wallet summary available on your Binance account. You can sell your assets when their value increases, or you can withdraw them to your bank account in desired fiat currency.
How Much is a Perpetual Protocol (PERP) Coin
Perpetual Protocol (PERP) coin prices are updated instantly in USD, Euro, Sterling currencies in the following table.
Perpetual Protocol (PERP) Coin Review
You can learn more about Perpetual Protocol (PERP) coin reviews and information on cryptocurrencies by visiting their official page available in the following.
Website https://www.perp.fi/ Whitepaper https://docs.perp.fi/library/whitepaper Github https://github.com/perpetual-protocol Medium https://perpetualprotocol.medium.com/ Documentation https://docs.perp.fi/ Telegram https://t.me/perpetualprotocol Discord https://discord.com/invite/SxK4Zw9NgQ