What is Fantom (FTM) Coin
Fantom is a directed acyclic graph (DAG) smart contract platform providing decentralized finance (DeFi) services to developers using its own bespoke consensus algorithm.
Together with its in-house token FTM, Fantom Coin aims to solve problems associated with smart-contract platforms, specifically transaction speed, which developers say they have reduced to under two seconds.
The Fantom Foundation, which oversees the Fantom product offering, was originally created in 2018, with the launch of OPERA, Fantom’s mainnet, coming in December 2019.
- Fantom is building a programmable platform on a directed acyclic-graph based distributed ledger.
- Fantom uses an asynchronous byzantine fault tolerant Proof-of-Stake consensus mechanism called “Lachesis” and integrated with the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) and the Web3JS stack. Users can thus write, compile, and deploy smart contracts on Fantom in the same way as they can on Ethereum.
- According to the team, key features of Fantom relate to:
- Speed: on Fantom, there is no need to wait for block confirmations; transactions are final and confirmed usually within 1-2 seconds.
- Security: with the use of the Lachesis aBFT consensus protocol, Fantom can support a large number of nodes in a permissionless, open-source environment.
- Smart-contract support: Fantom allows parties to execute smart contracts in a trustless and highly scalable environment.
- The FTM token is required for staking, on-chain governance and as payment for network fees. Naturally, FTM can also be used to transfer FTM-denominated value.
How To Buy Fantom (FTM) Coin
1.Step: Everyone who is planning to invest in or benefit from the advantages of cryptocurrencies wonders the answer to Where to buy Ftm coin question. First, you need an online wallet to buy cryptocurrencies. You need to sign up to Binance exchange from here, which is preferred globally to buy coins and you can buy coins with fiat currencies. You can quickly access many assets and trade types such as altcoins, future markets, and margin by creating a Binance account.
2.Step: Complete your registration by typing an email to the email section or typing your phone number on the section available on the mobile tab. Click/tap on the “Buy Crypto with Your Credit Card” option after the registration and verify your identity.
3.Step: Continue the process by typing the amount you would like to invest and your preferred cryptocurrency. Keep in mind that for security reasons, your credit card/debit cardholder information must match with the name available on your account. If you would like to buy cryptocurrencies with a wire transfer, you need to follow the Buy Crypto > Third-Party Payment options to pick your preferred fiat currency to buy cryptocurrencies.
4.Step: If the cryptocurrency you are planning to buy is not available on the list, buy USDT “You can always redeem 1 USDT Coin for US $1.00”. You can buy any coin you want with USDT by following Buy-Sell > Classic steps. We have provided the answer to How to buy Fantom coin, now you can view the cryptocurrencies you bought by clicking on the wallet summary available on your Binance account. You can sell your assets when their value increases, or you can withdraw them to your bank account in desired fiat currency.
How Much is a Fantom (FTM) Coin
Fantom (FTM) coin prices are updated instantly in USD, Euro, Sterling currencies in the following table.
Fantom (FTM) Coin Review
You can learn more about Fantom (FTM) coin reviews and information on cryptocurrencies by visiting their official page available in the following.
Website https://fantom.foundation/ Whitepaper https://fantom.foundation/research/wp_fantom_v1.6.pdf Github https://github.com/Fantom-Foundation Medium https://medium.com/@FantomFDN Documentation https://docs.fantom.foundation/ Telegram https://t.me/fantomfoundation Discord http://chat.fantom.network/