What is Enjin Coin (ENJ) Coin
Enjin Coin is a project of Enjin, a company that provides an ecosystem of interconnected, blockchain-based gaming products. Enjin’s flagship offering is the Enjin Network, a social gaming platform through which users can create websites and clans, chat, and host virtual item stores.
Enjin allows game developers to tokenize in-game items on the Ethereum blockchain. It uses Enjin Coin, an ERC-20 token, to back the digital assets issued using its platform, meaning that items can be bought, sold and traded with real-world value.
Enjin Coin was first announced in July 2017, and it launched on the Ethereum mainnet in June 2018.
- Enjin Coin (ENJ) is an Ethereum-based cryptocurrency that is used to directly back the value of next-generation blockchain assets. It aims to become “the gold standard for digital assets”.
- Enjin created the open-source ERC-1155 token standard: it enables game editors to convert various types of assets, such as currency, real estate, digital art, and gaming items into tokens that are usable in blockchain applications.
- Enjin has built a complete ecosystem for on-chain applications, which integrates with its open-source token standard and features a unique blockchain explorer (EnjinX). Enjin focuses on adoption for non-blockchain participants with various solutions for professionals.
- Non-fungible assets (ERC-1155 tokens) can be backed with Enjin Coin. Some of the use-cases range from the certification of ownership, the compatibility with the Enjin ecosystem, their real-world value (as ENJ tokens are traded on exchanges), and tangibility features (they can be destroyed to redeem the ENJ tokens). Owing to the backing of many NFT by ENJ tokens, its adoption leads to reductions in the effective supply of Enjin Coin.
- Several of its most prominent tokens include the Binance Collectibles issued in December 2019.
How To Buy Enjin Coin (ENJ) Coin
1.Step: Everyone who is planning to invest in or benefit from the advantages of cryptocurrencies wonders the answer to Where to buy Enjin coin question. First, you need an online wallet to buy cryptocurrencies. You need to sign up to Binance exchange from here, which is preferred globally to buy coins and you can buy coins with fiat currencies. You can quickly access many assets and trade types such as altcoins, future markets, and margin by creating a Binance account.
2.Step: Complete your registration by typing an email to the email section or typing your phone number on the section available on the mobile tab. Click/tap on the “Buy Crypto with Your Credit Card” option after the registration and verify your identity.
3.Step: Continue the process by typing the amount you would like to invest and your preferred cryptocurrency. Keep in mind that for security reasons, your credit card/debit cardholder information must match with the name available on your account. If you would like to buy cryptocurrencies with a wire transfer, you need to follow the Buy Crypto > Third-Party Payment options to pick your preferred fiat currency to buy cryptocurrencies.
4.Step: If the cryptocurrency you are planning to buy is not available on the list, buy USDT “You can always redeem 1 USDT Coin for US $1.00”. You can buy any coin you want with USDT by following Buy-Sell > Classic steps. We have provided the answer to How to buy ENJ coin, now you can view the cryptocurrencies you bought by clicking on the wallet summary available on your Binance account. You can sell your assets when their value increases, or you can withdraw them to your bank account in desired fiat currency.
How Much is a Enjin Coin (ENJ) Coin
Enjin Coin (ENJ) coin prices are updated instantly in USD, Euro, Sterling currencies in the following table.
Enjin Coin (ENJ) Coin Review
You can learn more about Enjin Coin (ENJ) coin reviews and information on cryptocurrencies by visiting their official page available in the following.
Website https://enjin.io/ Whitepaper https://cdn.enjin.io/downloads/whitepapers/enjin-coin/en.pdf Github https://github.com/enjin Medium https://medium.com/@enjin Documentation https://enjin.io/docs Telegram https://enj.in/telegram Discord http://enj.in/discord Youtube https://www.youtube.com/enjintv