What is Bitcoin Cash (BCH) Coin
Bitcoin Cash is a peer-to-peer electronic cash system that aims to become sound global money with fast payments, micro fees, privacy, and high transaction capacity (big blocks). In the same way that physical money, such as a dollar bill, is handed directly to the person being paid, Bitcoin Cash payments are sent directly from one person to another.
As a permissionless, decentralized cryptocurrency, Bitcoin Cash requires no trusted third parties and no central bank. Unlike traditional fiat money, Bitcoin Cash does not depend on monetary middlemen such as banks and payment processors. Transactions cannot be censored by governments or other centralized corporations. Similarly, funds cannot be seized or frozen — because financial third parties have no control over the Bitcoin Cash network.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is a peer-to-peer electronic cash system, which aims to enable “new economies with low fee micro-transactions, large business transactions, and permissionless spending”.
- Bitcoin Cash originated from an upgrade proposal of Bitcoin, that increased the maximum block size from 1 megabyte to 8 megabytes, which ultimately led to a hard-fork on August 1st, 2017 . Since then, additional changes have been approved, such as a new difficulty adjustment algorithm, the support of new opcodes, Schnorr Signatures, and further extensions in the block size.
- Bitcoin Cash uses the same SHA-256d-based Proof-of-Work consensus mechanism as Bitcoin. Bitcoin Cash also has a target block time of 10 minutes, and its total supply is capped at 21 million.
- On November 16th 2018, the Bitcoin Cash blockchain withstood another hard-fork, which resulted in a chain split into Bitcoin Cash SV and Bitcoin Cash ABC. Since then, Bitcoin Cash ABC has commonly used the BCH ticker and referred to as Bitcoin Cash.
- The Bitcoin Cash network has protocol upgrades twice a year, on November 15th and May 15th. These upgrades are required for all node operators . For instance, on May 15th 2018, Bitcoin Cash upgraded to increase its block size to 32 megabytes.
How To Buy Bitcoin Cash (BCH) Coin
1.Step: Everyone who is planning to invest in or benefit from the advantages of cryptocurrencies wonders the answer to Where to buy Bch coin question. First, you need an online wallet to buy cryptocurrencies. You need to sign up to Binance exchange from here, which is preferred globally to buy coins and you can buy coins with fiat currencies. You can quickly access many assets and trade types such as altcoins, future markets, and margin by creating a Binance account.
2.Step: Complete your registration by typing an email to the email section or typing your phone number on the section available on the mobile tab. Click/tap on the “Buy Crypto with Your Credit Card” option after the registration and verify your identity.
3.Step: Continue the process by typing the amount you would like to invest and your preferred cryptocurrency. Keep in mind that for security reasons, your credit card/debit cardholder information must match with the name available on your account. If you would like to buy cryptocurrencies with a wire transfer, you need to follow the Buy Crypto > Third-Party Payment options to pick your preferred fiat currency to buy cryptocurrencies.
4.Step: If the cryptocurrency you are planning to buy is not available on the list, buy USDT “You can always redeem 1 USDT Coin for US $1.00”. You can buy any coin you want with USDT by following Buy-Sell > Classic steps. We have provided the answer to How to buy Bitcoin Cash, now you can view the cryptocurrencies you bought by clicking on the wallet summary available on your Binance account. You can sell your assets when their value increases, or you can withdraw them to your bank account in desired fiat currency.
How Much is a Bitcoin Cash (BCH) Coin
Bitcoin Cash (BCH) coin prices are updated instantly in USD, Euro, Sterling currencies in the following table.
Bitcoin Cash (BCH) Coin Review
You can learn more about Bitcoin Cash (BCH) coin reviews and information on cryptocurrencies by visiting their official page available in the following.
Website https://bitcoincash.org/ Github https://github.com/zquestz/bitcoincash