What is Holo (HOT) Coin
Holo is a peer-to-peer distributed platform for hosting decentralized applications built using Holochain, a framework for developing DApps that does not require the use of blockchain technology. The goal of Holo is to serve as a bridge between the broader internet and apps built using Holochain, offering an ecosystem and marketplace in which DApps are easily accessible, as they are hosted on the internet by Holo network participants.
The Holo network will be facilitated using a token called HoloFuel, which is actively being tested and will act as an accounting system to pay hosts for their services. In 2018, the project minted an ERC-20 token, HOT — also known as HoloToken — as an “IOU” that will be redeemable for HoloFuel upon launch.
Holo is still in development and is expected to launch for open alpha and beta testing by 2021.
- Holochain intends to be an “agent-centric” open-source framework for building distributed peer-to-peer applications.
- Holochain relies on two different levels, a global level that is built as a validating distributed hash-table and a local level, where every dApp or smart contract has its own database with its own validation rules (i.e., ‘DNA’) including the optional choice of a consensus mechanism. This means Holochain has one ‘chain’ per app. The global level ensures data redundancy to guarantee data availability and acts as a bridge among dApps to announce violators of local validation rules in a gossip-style manner.
- Holo, on the other hand, is a distributed peer-to-peer hosting platform for Holochain applications. Holo uses a variant of Proof of Authority called Proof of Service, where the past behaviour across various dApps is used as a benchmark for “Authority” or “Service to Holo”.
- The intent is to allow people to access dApps built on Holochain without having to run the Holochain engine themselves. Holo thus “does to web hosting what Airbnb did to hotels: anyone can become a host by turning their computer into a source of revenue, getting paid in HoloFuel for hosting distributed applications”.
- The roughly 133bn ERC-20 token, HOT, can be converted into HoloFuel (HOLO) at a 1:1 rate, are, however, not burned, but simply taken out of circulation. The intent is for HOT to serve as a bridge between HOLO and other crypto assets. HoloFuel is a Holochain-based currency that represents a contractual service obligation, redeemable for hosting.
How To Buy Holo (HOT) Coin
1.Step: Everyone who is planning to invest in or benefit from the advantages of cryptocurrencies wonders the answer to Where to buy Hot coin question. First, you need an online wallet to buy cryptocurrencies. You need to sign up to Binance exchange from here, which is preferred globally to buy coins and you can buy coins with fiat currencies. You can quickly access many assets and trade types such as altcoins, future markets, and margin by creating a Binance account.
2.Step: Complete your registration by typing an email to the email section or typing your phone number on the section available on the mobile tab. Click/tap on the “Buy Crypto with Your Credit Card” option after the registration and verify your identity.
3.Step: Continue the process by typing the amount you would like to invest and your preferred cryptocurrency. Keep in mind that for security reasons, your credit card/debit cardholder information must match with the name available on your account. If you would like to buy cryptocurrencies with a wire transfer, you need to follow the Buy Crypto > Third-Party Payment options to pick your preferred fiat currency to buy cryptocurrencies.
4.Step: If the cryptocurrency you are planning to buy is not available on the list, buy USDT “You can always redeem 1 USDT Coin for US $1.00”. You can buy any coin you want with USDT by following Buy-Sell > Classic steps. We have provided the answer to How to buy Holo coin, now you can view the cryptocurrencies you bought by clicking on the wallet summary available on your Binance account. You can sell your assets when their value increases, or you can withdraw them to your bank account in desired fiat currency.
How Much is a Holo (HOT) Coin
Holo (HOT) coin prices are updated instantly in USD, Euro, Sterling currencies in the following table.
Holo (HOT) Coin Review
You can learn more about Holo (HOT) coin reviews and information on cryptocurrencies by visiting their official page available in the following.
Website https://holochain.org/ Whitepaper https://holo.host/whitepapers/ Github https://github.com/holochain Documentation https://developer.holochain.org/ Telegram https://t.me/holo_tr Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9fNJMIQ9mQ4u9oyoVIqtDQ